Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, sorry if I sound like a broken record.

Was told today by Peugeot that the only way for them to check if there is a compressor issue with my car is for me to authorise a regas at the princely sum of £150.

Has anyone else heard if this ? The salesman's parting comment was it wouldn't be the first 308 I've seen with a compressor issue! (Cars 2 coming in 3)

I have the access model, does anyone know of any issues ?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi all, sorry if I sound like a broken record.

Was told today by Peugeot that the only way for them to check if there is a compressor issue with my car is for me to authorise a regas at the princely sum of £150.

Has anyone else heard if this ? The salesman's parting comment was it wouldn't be the first 308 I've seen with a compressor issue! (Cars 2 coming in 3)

I have the access model, does anyone know of any issues ?
know of any issues - read this thread...http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/308-2014-122/air-con-failure-319385/

My aircon is not blowing cold and is booked in on the 25th for Peugeot Derby to have a look at it. Similarly, they wanted me to pay for a regas at £145. I refused saying it is a 2 year old car, air con is used daily and there is no way that it should need a regas unless there is a fault in the system. It took a bit of persuading but they did eventually agree to do a diagnostic on it.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Quite right too. Air con should work for years without a problem. If it stops within a couple of years or so, there has to be a problem.

·
Registered
27 Posts
know of any issues - read this thread...http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/308-2014-122/air-con-failure-319385/

My aircon is not blowing cold and is booked in on the 25th for Peugeot Derby to have a look at it. Similarly, they wanted me to pay for a regas at £145. I refused saying it is a 2 year old car, air con is used daily and there is no way that it should need a regas unless there is a fault in the system. It took a bit of persuading but they did eventually agree to do a diagnostic on it.
Mine is also not blowing cold. When I enquired about prices I decided I would just put the windows down instead!:lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts