Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have am 03 plate 807. I have a relation visiting who is an air con engineer and as mine is not working has said he will sort it.

The problem we have is that there is no plate/sticker showing the capacity and pressures.

Does anyone know what they should be?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Sorry don't know details but on ours the low side gas pressure had to be towards the top of the green band to work effectively - would that be around 30psi? Has to be topped up every year, does your reli know the most likely source of the leak? I'm assuming it is the compressor. Thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll check today when he comes over, I'm guessing he is going to say "how long is a piece of string".

Have you tried any UV dye whilst topping up? This would help find the leak or you can get air con stop leak type additives

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there anyone with an 807 who could may be take a picture of the sticker/plate with the details on and post it on here for me?

·
Registered
174 Posts
The gas used for Aircon is called 134A and the presure of the gas varies with temperature , at approx 20C it should be around 70psi. with the aircon off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts