Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so as the subject suggests i am only getting 50% of my Air con working stage 3 and 4 work but not 1 and 2 - at all ...

i have a peugeot warranty (gold) for 6 months if that helps on the advice... sadly i am having to dip into that already to get the strutt heads replaced

any help would be greatly appreciated - i hate one time posts , but hey maybe i can help on some things in future

Nick

·
Registered
134 Posts
a/con

hi,,when you say a/con on stage 3/4 are you meaning the heater blower function??
if so common fault and you require a new heater rheostat and most likely the heater loom.
straight forward repair.

toddy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey Toddy , thanks for the reply

yeah heater blower function will only work on 3 + 4 on the dial- should be able to punt that on the warranty then , since i didnt notice it wasn't working till a week after i bought it - absolutely amazing service at my Peugeot garage though - they really are good

right so thats fine , its not an essential thing , but with summer coming up i would like to get it going again.

Thanks again ,

Nick

·
Registered
134 Posts
resistor

hi,,just to add to this,if your warranty won't pay,do not remove any of dash!!!
the resistor is located in the recirculate flap above the clutch pedal.
put venting into recirculate and feed your hand up into opened vent,twist 90deg and pull down,disconnect and inspect loom.

toddy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies folks going to visit my friendly neighbour hood spid......peugeot garage tomorrow and seee what i can do with this

again thanks for the help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts