Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've got a 2005 2.0hdi SW with dual zone climate control. The last few days the Air Con hasn't been getting cold - only blowing slightly cool. I took it in and got it regassed - The report they gave me said they recovered 429 ml and when regassed it put in 625ml. It's still not blowing cold on either said, only cool to slightly cold. If I up the temp I get hot air.

Any ideas where to start looking. I have PM'd Greegor to see if he still has PP2k but not sure if he's still around so thought I'd ask while waiting to see if he replies.

According to the Haynes manual it says AC is Fuse 11 in the engine bay. Have checked the fuse and is ok. Is there any other fuses or relays I can check or is it best to get it checked on PP2k 1st

Thanks

Paul

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi, I've got a 2005 2.0hdi SW with dual zone climate control. The last few days the Air Con hasn't been getting cold - only blowing slightly cool. I took it in and got it regassed - The report they gave me said they recovered 429 ml and when regassed it put in 625ml. It's still not blowing cold on either said, only cool to slightly cold. If I up the temp I get hot air.

Any ideas where to start looking. I have PM'd Greegor to see if he still has PP2k but not sure if he's still around so thought I'd ask while waiting to see if he replies.

According to the Haynes manual it says AC is Fuse 11 in the engine bay. Have checked the fuse and is ok. Is there any other fuses or relays I can check or is it best to get it checked on PP2k 1st

Thanks

Paul
Hi when you switch the aircon on do you hear the compressor coming on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts