Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The airbag light won't go out on my pug expert. There is no passenger seat so I thought it would be easier to find
All the mechanic says is his machine wont clear it, so obviously there is a fault but where do I start looking?
Or should I bite the bullet and leave it at the auto electricians place and pay for his next holiday
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
The airbag light won't go out on my pug expert. There is no passenger seat so I thought it would be easier to find
All the mechanic says is his machine wont clear it, so obviously there is a fault but where do I start looking?
Or should I bite the bullet and leave it at the auto electricians place and pay for his next holiday
Thanks in advance
is there ment to be a seat if so then it could be that causing it but your best bet it get someone on here to plug it into planet if you have a search you will find a planet map

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not really that stupid as a faulty airbag is more dangerous than a non working one.

Anyway back to original post check your airbag ecu for corrosion it is in void under the floor were your hand brake would normally be you have to remove your center panel and cut the carpet and remove a cover to find it . This can be a common occurrence in taxis due to liquid from spillage and cleaning gathering in the void

1 - 7 of 7 Posts