Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Is it possible to add aftermarket trip computer on a car that doesn't has one, and if it is, then what kind of modification/effort is needed in order to do that? I searched on net, but couldn't find any information. The model is 307 1.4hdi 2002 year.
I would be very grateful, if anybody can help me.
Thanks,

p.s i'm new to the forum, so hi to all, and sorry for my english :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I would say no....but

Your car already has one built in - you need to turn it on using peugeot planet software.

Alternatively, sat navs can calculate, by using you speed, how efficiently you are driving.

I'd go for option 1.

Do a search to find out more.

·
Registered
402 Posts
If you buy direct from China on AliExpress, you should expect somewhere between 60 to 100 USD, be aware on the shipping costs and time, it varies much. If you buy on eBay expect a bit more, or buy at easydiagnostic that's the most expensive, but you get all the support you might need. From China the support are non-existing

Holt

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Or you could contact Betty Swallocks from these forums. Costs about the same as ebay (factoring in the postage charges) or less and he shipped mine very quick. Plus the added benefit of being able to contact him easily for assistance.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I believe that some of the clones don't work with 307's - so worth spending a bit extra to get a decent one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts