Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello well after having my 307 hdi for over a year and not having any remote central locking I thought I would treat myself and buy an aftermarket remote central locking kit from ebay.
However when it arrived there are 5 wiring diagrams and I cannot see how any are possible.
I have taken the doorcard off and can see 6 wires coming from the lock and just need some guidance into which ones I need to tap into?
So people is there anyone who has done this or could talk me through an idiots guide as unlocking the car with the key is doing my nut and I want to come back up with the times thanks in advance :).

·
Registered
402 Posts
Are the car born without remote, or are the remote key lost? most 307 came from factory with one key with remote and one without. If the key is lost, the easiest would be a new key

Holt

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are the car born without remote, or are the remote key lost? most 307 came from factory with one key with remote and one without. If the key is lost, the easiest would be a new key

Holt
yes I do believe that it did have remote central locking when I bought the car it only came with one key.
I had a locksmith man come out and try and code a remote factory key with my chassis number however his said the ecu in the car would not recognize it as he believed it has been changed......
My car has had a very chequered history no service history only 1 key but touch wood she has been good to me :)

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Hello well after having my 307 hdi for over a year and not having any remote central locking I thought I would treat myself and buy an aftermarket remote central locking kit from ebay.
However when it arrived there are 5 wiring diagrams and I cannot see how any are possible.
I have taken the doorcard off and can see 6 wires coming from the lock and just need some guidance into which ones I need to tap into?
So people is there anyone who has done this or could talk me through an idiots guide as unlocking the car with the key is doing my nut and I want to come back up with the times thanks in advance :).
you will need to determine if its positive touch or negative touch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts