Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to fit an intercooler to my hdi 90 307. Iv been told by a not so brainy source that i can get a universal intrcooler from ebay and fit it quite easy. But would it not be easier to get one from the 110 model? Wat parts do i need
obv the cooler and pipes. But also inlet man? Is it an engine out job? Too much for what its worth?
Any help or advice plz.
Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
1,743 Posts
I know a lot of guys over on vec-c have had loads of success with the aftermarket ones. But then that's a replacement as opposed to retrofit, so not sure how easy it would be. You'll notice the difference if you remap after its fitted.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with the turbo being on the rear im not sure if its goin to be more work than its orth. going for another remap next month and wanted an intercooler before i wentbut doesnt look good atm.
theres kits on ebay but ive been under the car and theres just no room near the turbo to get hands up.:mad:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Your best bet is to get the pipe work from a 110 model but then fit a larger aftermarket intercooler as it's a bit small on the 110 model and will end up being the limiting factor when you want to tune it further.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts