Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I've got a 2007 1.4 petrol, and my exhaust bracket has corroded through, and I've been told by my mechanically minded friend that my exhaust is also starting to corrode so a replacement would be a good idea. It has split at the backbox/main pipe connection, and is rattling when at 1.5k and 2.5k revs, which is sounding awful.

I'm looking to replace the whole exhaust, but I don't want to get a boring bog standard one if I have the opportunity to get a decent one. Trouble is, I don't have £700 to splash out on a Milltek exhaust and I haven't seen any others around!

Does anyone know where I can get a decent exhaust for a 207 that won't break the bank? I just want a nice exhaust note and some performance gains would be great too.

Cheers,
Sturm207

·
Registered
453 Posts
Std exhaust through to back box and find a nice back box for sound ie "peco" type
I did this on my 206cc - not too noisy - and nice note :thumb:

·
Registered
453 Posts
It was about £90 "sportex" from On line auto sport limited. [email protected] / 01543252010. 3 years ago and still going strong.
Go for a direct fit as the others although cheaper are a pain to fit as need all sorts of mods, mine was old one off new clamp and rubber hangers and fitted took about 1/2 hour

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that, appreciate it. Just had a quick look at their eBay store and unfortunately nothing for a 207 at the moment :(

I will keep looking though, 207 parts seem so difficult to get hold of for some reason!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I had a Longlife Stainless steel cat back fitted on my 206CC
Cost £300 but has a lifetime warranty and you can choose what tone you want
I went for mid sport tone and it sounded pretty good

·
Registered
18 Posts
Proflowexhausts on eBay will custom build a full exhaust system & fit it for £190 with a choice of tailpipes.
I'm gonna get one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts