Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought an aftermarket add on as I am happy to stick with the stereo in the vehicle , I have connected it , there is power to Bluetooth, however I cannot see how to source the Bluetooth, I play audio on my phone, it's silent so it's sending it to the Bluetooth, however source is only showing CD and radio , no aux , has anyone got experience of these add on please, of course there were no instructions
Product Adapter Gadget Font Cable

Attachments

·
13,282 Posts
It could be that you might need to enable an AUX setting in the radio with Diagbox.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Deffo need Aux In enabling on the stereo for this to work.

The bluetooth add-on you refer to, feeds its audio signal into standard Aux-in wiring on the harness. If your stereo doesn't have this as a source option, then you'll need to find someone willing to enable it with Diagbox

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks , I've got a dilemma now , can stereo be sent off to do this ? , other option I suppose is buying another stereo , if I buy another Peugeot one that has been aux enabled I'm assuming it will need to be paired to my car or do I just need it to be supplied with a code ? , also even if I buy an aftermarket one and use adapter so I can use the stalk with it will I loose some of the display options ? Was trying to keep costs down with this new ( old) car , not working out well so far , thanks in advance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts