Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm new on the forum so forgive me if I post this on the wrong place.

I just bought aftermarket parking sensors for both front and rear bumper.
Any help about wiring would be greatly appreciated.
I am mainly interested how to put the cables of front sensors from the engine to the cabin and how to connect it to the car's power.
The power cable has four wires:
1. Red - ACC+
2. Blue - break lamp+
3. Yellow - back up light +
4. Black -

Has anyone had experience with this?
What is ACC and where can I find this wire?
The car is 2003 307 SW

Thank you for all the help

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Acc is a switched power supply so that it is only on when the ignition is on. Try to find somwhere where existing cables go through and try to pass the cables through with them. Without trying to sound offensive, baased on the questions asked it appears that you know very little regarding automotive electrical systems and could do a lot of damage by not knowing what you are doing. I would suggest taking it to a local garage or auto electrician to have them fitted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Acc is a switched power supply so that it is only on when the ignition is on. Try to find somwhere where existing cables go through and try to pass the cables through with them. Without trying to sound offensive, baased on the questions asked it appears that you know very little regarding automotive electrical systems and could do a lot of damage by not knowing what you are doing. I would suggest taking it to a local garage or auto electrician to have them fitted.
You are right :)
I don't know a lot about electrical system. I will work with someone who knows it but just wanted to get another opinion before we start.
Is it possible to use cigarette lighter socked in the boot for acc supply? It's on as soon as the engine is on.
Thanks for the reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts