Local breaker has one but its off a 407
It looks identical. Same length cable. Brown 2 pin connector etc
So the question is is it actually the same part and therefore interchangeable
He wants £30 for it compared to about £90 from pug dealer
Any advice on this greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

·
11,775 Posts
I never knew there was a sensor on the diesels. Nothing is showing on Servicebox. What BHP?

Have you tried Euro Car Parts or GSF, or even Ebay (somewhere like Neat Car Parts)?

I find those a good alternative between a new dealer part and an untested second hand part from the scrappers with an unknown life span.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Gibbo
Thanks for the response
the engine is 110 bhp
There are two sensors one upstream and one downstream of the cat
the downstream one is in between the cat and the dpf near where they are bolted together
Cant seem to find one listed on gsf or ecp website
Neat want £85 + DELIVERY
So not sure whether to take a gamble on the 407 one as it looks identical as I said
or cough up around £90 for a new one
again thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all for the input
Think ill take your advice and head off to the dealers with my hard earned to get a new one and prop up the ailing French economy
Cheers

·
Registered
857 Posts
Thanks all for the input
Think ill take your advice and head off to the dealers with my hard earned to get a new one and prop up the ailing French economy
Cheers
Not the cheapest option unfortunately but definitely the best option in the long run...
After fitting the new sensor you may have to clear the faults from the ECU and see how it goes...

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Thanks all for the input
Cheers
its weird. i always brought my bits from ebay but ive found it so easy to talk to my local dealer. most stuff is very reasonable like service parts etc

you do get the odd parts that are silly money though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts