Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all, sadly after 6 years I have had to change the car for a van,gutted.
Was wondering if anyone can give ne a rough idea of reasonable sale price.she is a 2005 2.0 hdi executive.sw
Gold colour
Leather,large screen satnav etc 177,000 miles
Dnf ,and turbo replaced 30,000 miles ago
40-55 mpg.
Everything works except heated seats
We buy any car says £400. Thinks she's worth more ???

·
3,749 Posts
hi...sadly the car is worth more to you but value wise..have a look on ebay and find a similar model that sold (not listed)that may give a better idea (for a quick sale)..although most cars like yours, with a years mot must be worth 700-1200,perhaps a tad more.... good luck

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
We buy any car in my experience offer at most the lowest book price but usually much less, then when you take it they will find any excuse to further reduce their offer like too many clouds in the sky or maybe not enough cloud in the sky.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
I would say 6-800 is a realistic price for a decent one at that age mileage will put many people off even though its not really an issue.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi there
I've just been through this selling my qashqai, at first wbac offered what seemed a fair price online, but when I got to the showroom they offered me about £700 less, due to a few minor scratches, so I ended up selling it privately in the end, just to give you an idea also, my replacement car is a 2009 407 sw, 165 k on clock ,which was for sale on eBay, the seller wanted around the £900 mark, it sold twice on eBay for around £800 but these were timewasters , so the seller was so keen to get rid he let it go for several hundred pounds less than he was originally asking for it, good luck with it hope it sells

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for honest opinions,ideal price for me would be £1k but I am not delusional if I end up with £700- £800 ii think would be fair, otherwise probably would get good money selling bits off but don't want to as its a dream to drive
Thanks for views

1 - 6 of 6 Posts