Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

As the title suggest I need some help figuring out the complexity of replacing the passenger door on my 307cc

I am looking at buying a second hand door frame, and then swapping out all the internals of the old door - is this a viable option?

Is there anywhere I could find a diagram of the internals of the door?

Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
14,567 Posts
It is not that hard to swap all the bits but I would just buy a whole door then sell the old regulator etc from your original door to recoup the extra paid for the complete door

Complete door could be swapped in an hour swapping all the gubbins over could take half a day to get right :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is not that hard to swap all the bits but I would just buy a whole door then sell the old regulator etc from your original door to recoup the extra paid for the complete door

Complete door could be swapped in an hour swapping all the gubbins over could take half a day to get right :)
Thanks for the info, you sound like you speak from experience. Is there anything inside the door around the handle that could be damaged if it was dented in? just thinking that the inner stuff could be damaged?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts