Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I need a bit of advice please. I recently had both front coil springs replaced on my 2007 (57 reg) Peugeot 307 sw SE (estate) 2l hdi. It's a diesel, manual 6 speed with panoramic roof. It was fitted with universal springs and now the front end is too low and scrapes speed bumps. I have sine been advised that Peugeot use different sized springs and come in 2 varieties for the 307. To make matters worse, we've been told we may need to buy both sets from France at a cost of £400 with no refunds possible to rectify this error.

The options are: blue, white, violet and green or blue, orange, white and yellow.

Does anybody know the correct coil spring colours/part ref for our car please?

All the best and many thanks for reading.

·
6,250 Posts
They are talking bull, you can get springs from eurocar parts and similar for a good price. I changed springs a few times on 307 SW HDI and never had a problem with aftermarket springs.

They have fitted the wrong ones (eg from a lighter petrol model or a lowering kit).

If you use your reg number on eurocarparts it will show the correct items

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are talking bull, you can get springs from eurocar parts and similar for a good price. I changed springs a few times on 307 SW HDI and never had a problem with aftermarket springs.

They have fitted the wrong ones (eg from a lighter petrol model or a lowering kit).

If you use your reg number on eurocarparts it will show the correct items
Many thanks, I've found the part on the site and I'll get back to the garage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts