Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
It is good. Search the forum as there are numerous posts about it, and there are also a lot of You Tube videos showing the benefits. Quite a few owners are dismissive, and haven't gone for it it as an option, but if we get a bad winter they may wish they had. If I lived in your neck of the woods I would definitely have it because I know only too well how bad the weather, and the roads can get.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is good. Search the forum as there are numerous posts about it, and there are also a lot of You Tube videos showing the benefits. Quite a few owners are dismissive, and haven't gone for it it as an option, but if we get a bad winter they may wish they had. If I lived in your neck of the woods I would definitely have it because I know only too well how bad the weather, and the roads can get.
On our work scheme it's not that much as an extra, do you know if it only comes with the Auto or not?? Cheers

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Mine is auto, but I don't recall seeing anything that said you couldn't specify it with manual. I drove the manual but didn't like the notchy gearchange, and how high I had to lift off the clutch before it "bites". It might have just been the demo car I was driving, but I found it difficult to pull away from a stop smoothly, and stalled it a few times. The auto box is excellent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.