Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to say chaps that Ive had to sell my beloved 407. She was a high miler that still pulled like a train without any major hassles or problems. Just wanted to thanks to all good people out there who have helped me during my time with the 407. Advice received, how to guides and some pictures have really helped me address issues Ive had with her. My needs have changed and I find myself looking for a van. Anybody who has any advice on a good van would be helpful but I may find myself maybe leaving Peugeot on this occasion. Rest assured I will still be an informative and helpful member of this forum. I have just started a new business and need the space and versatility that a van can give me. Thanks in particular to Trem1 and Chopper1192 and the other Admins and memebrs who have helped and directed me resolve issues with my 407.
Great forum guys keep up the good work and thank you once again.:)

·
5,071 Posts
Your most welcome newspaper man and thanks for the appreciation :cool:
What size van you after as i drive vansfor a living so know a bit about them, as Jazz has said if you need a smaller van a partner might do the job OR how about a 407 sw if you just need a little bit extra??

Anyway keep in touch and keep logging in here as your knowledge of 407's is still mot welcome especially as yours was a good-un as forum's like these normally only hear of bad ones

1 - 4 of 4 Posts