Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

my friend has 3008 1.5 BlueHDI 130hp (2017 year) 137.000km. He bought it second hand out of warranty. When he bought the car, he add liters of AdBlue liquid.

He drove it for 2 months and then at the traffic light he threw out an error for Engine fault: Repair needed - AdBlue Emissions fault.

Went to the service station and they immediately add another 8l AdBlue liquid and remove the error. He drove that day and tomorrow to work. And when he returned at the same traffic light, at the exact distance from work, he got error again.

Went to the service again, the error was removed. It is recommended to change the entire AdBlue system or to remove it by computer. He drove aggressively to the mountain and back, all day and there were no errors. Next day he went back to work and back again after an extremely hot day at the same traffic light, he got error for the third time.

We read that Peugeot with the AdBlue system has problems on various topics... We looked at the AdBlue plug and it is standard, without that white cap.

He goes towards having the AdBlue system log out. The diagnostics in the service did not register the error numbers, so it does not say whether it is a pump, sensors or something else. Do you think this is a software problem and something that could be solved without changing the complete AdBlue tank or removing the AdBlue system?

·
Registered
947 Posts
You need a Diagbox to read the errors and to see a code. Car always registers all errors. Also, you should get for free a new cap with breather. Just ask in any official dealer to do recalls for the car. In meantime, tell your friend to drive without cap and see if that will help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I sent request for a plug to the official service, so I'll see what they tell me. I think that this closed plug at 3008 (2017+) is already breather, because the air is drawn underneath, but I'll see what it says. Is this a Lexia Diagbox diagnostics for Peugeot? I will ask if he can do that diagnostics on the private service, if not then let him drive to the official one.

Hvala. Ništa poslao sam oficijalnom servisu upit za čep, pa ću vidjeti šta će mi reći. Mislim da je ovaj zatvoreni čep kod 3008 (2017+) već ozračen, jer se vazduh podvlači ispod, ali vidjeću šta će reći. Da li je ovo Lexia Diagbox dijagnostiga za Peugeot? Pitaću da li može kod servisera da uradi sa tom dijagnostikom, ako ne onda nek vozi u oficijalni.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Lexia is old version, used by Citroen. Now it's called Diagbox and includes all PSA brands.

Diagbox ti bilježi sve greške, čak i privremene, mora ih moći očitati. Ja sam na 308 T9 dobio novi čep, ima bijeli odušak na vrhu njega. Ali i sa njega sam uklonio papirni filter jer je po meni bio slab odušak, taj papirni dio je ispod tog bijelog dijela.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I see users have a problem with these errors: : P2204 (SENSOR FAULT), P20E8 (fluid pressure UREA), P242F - dpf heating. Are you just asking for the P2204 to change the NOX sensor or do you have no help without complete replacements?

Ok vidim da izbacuje ove greške: P2204 (SENSOR FAULT), P20E8 (pressure of the UREA fluid) , P242F - dpf heating. Da li ako je samo u pitanju P2204 promijeniti NOX Sensor ili mu nema pomoći bez kompletne zamjene?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts