Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got the new 3008 with Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)? I would like to know how it perform and how well? and it's limitations. Since, these technologies are new still can not guarantee it will perform as intended. Please share your experience with new 3008, who already got the vehicle.

· Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm not sure there's many other features on the car ... maybe it's worth asking about all the options you're interested in in one thread.
Nope, this vehicle have all the bells and whistles all other japanees cars have except fragrance cartridge system???. Important thing is does it perform better than others, as many most of the features related to safety and still evolving. Only, the real users knows it best and it's limitations. Sharing the experience may save a life one day. If you haven't got or not used it then no use.

· Registered
4 Posts
Adaptive Cruise

Hi all

As you can tell from my title I am a possible 3008 owner of the future. Was a little surpised to read this thread. I have adaptive cruise on my Golf Manual and have used it on various automatics from Golf's to a Honda Civic, on the auto's it acts a kind of mild traffic jam assist system.

I wouldn't be without adaptive cruise, it doesn't replace what you do but aids it. I have it on as much as possible and if I was ordering a 3008 it would have to be a must. Used correctly and sensibly they're a great safety aid.

I've never had any issues on my Golf. I know the system and i know it's limitations.

The reason I suspect you don't have it on the 1.2 in the UK will be around CO2/economy - it will be some strange reason like that. It's not included in lower powered Golf Bluemotion cars. One I do notice is that with a Golf you can have adaptive cruise with a manual but you can't in a 3008, which is a shame.

My next question as I have waffled on is the 1,6 petrol 3008 - any good - tempted by a GT line spec with this engine.

Sorry for highjacking this thread a bit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.