Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all was just wondering what you can have activated using planet I am new to peugeot I used to have a astra sports hatch and I had stuff done using tech 2 I have 2006 307 cc 2.0 hdi I would like to have auto head lights and wipers and anything else that I might be able to have anybody be able to give me some advice please :D

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
To have auto headlights & wipers you need to have the sensors fitted to the screen behind the rear view mirror. These can be retrofitted but only if the necessary plugs are already in the existing wiring loom. Also, finding the parts required at a reasonable price is almost as rare as rocking horse droppings especially at a breakers.

One thing that is easy to retrofit is cruise control. Cruise stalks are readily available on ebay at a reasonable price. You may also need to get an extra brake switch but these are only about £8 from eurocarparts.

Daylight running lights can also be activated. DLR automatically switches on the headlights and the tail lights when the engine starts. Basically the same as turning on the headlights manually but he dash illumination doesn't come on. One plus for this option is that when driving at night, it doesn't matter if you forget to turn the lights on.

Another option if not already on the car is the trip computer - I suspect yours already has this but if it hasn't, finding the button for the end of the wiper stalk to scroll through the trip computer options can also be a bit tricky.

Adding a cd changer or a USB interface or an ipod interface

The last thing that I can think of is the overspeed warning tho this may already be available via the Multi Function Display.

Most if not all of these require switching on with Peugeot Planet diagnostics which many forum members own..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had cruise control fiited on my astra to be truthful I never really used it much might have it done would like to have auto lights I again had them on the astra used to always leave them on auto have ordered a connect2 so I can use my ipod and I do have the trip computer I would love to have red and black leather interior been looking but not found anything as yet lol not sure what price I would be looking at though thank you for your advice :thumb:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Auto wipers require: the plug on the loom (should be there), plastic trim, activation using PP/Diagbox; optional: windscreen with mount points (does fit without), auto wipers stalk (on normal stalk if you activate auto wipers they work when the stalk is set to 'intermittent wipe').
Auto dimming mirror requires: mirror, plug on the loom (should be there), plastic trim.
Auto headlamps: light sensor (fits on dashboard below windscreen), plug on loom, activation in PP/Diagbox.
All easyish upgrades, parts can be got easy enough online, trim bits can be got for a couple of quid from Peugeot dealers.

Researched doing all 3 to my ex's 2006 307 before we broke up, have some of the trim bits but never got that far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts