Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Phil's site.... but unfortunately, looks like its down at the moment.

Do you want to post a screenshot of all your details pre-activation, and I'll get you a code?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Again, was trying to download generator today from there. Seems something won't let me, think its IE9!

Thanks, I will be home after 8.30, I will have to type the 4 lines as I havnt set the virtual XP drive with Internet access, unless I can. Print screen in virtual XP and paste to Vista.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for all the help with this.
right, Im in and been through PP2000, cleared all the past faults and wait to see what comes back.
DPF all ok with regenerations showing about every 200k.
EGR all woirking.

Only problem is after a while I get fault come up on laptop,
Wincad caused general protection fault in modul win78em.del at 0001:02c9.
any ideas?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
that is on a fresh instal on VMware drive with SP2 instaled, no updates after that, no internet access set up to prevent updating of PP2000.
However I did load the disk that came with innterface first, Diagbox, then removed and loaded PP2000. I have a second virtual drive with clean fresh instal of XP, but I have updated it online and then had to remove it all as I didnt make the drive big enough
I may still buy a hard drive just for this and reload it all, but can get by as it is.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
that is on a fresh instal on VMware drive with SP2 instaled, no updates after that, no internet access set up to prevent updating of PP2000.
However I did load the disk that came with innterface first, Diagbox, then removed and loaded PP2000. I have a second virtual drive with clean fresh instal of XP, but I have updated it online and then had to remove it all as I didnt make the drive big enough
I may still buy a hard drive just for this and reload it all, but can get by as it is.
Did you plug in your interface while you had Diagbox installed ?:nono:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts