Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i buy 4 new tyre sensor and i cannot activate this with pp,whats i must do?maybe change for used one.before i havent tyre sensor on my wheell

·
Registered
535 Posts
Well the OP is a timely one. I'm just back from a long trip in which I had a puncture and had to put on the spare. My TPM has given up. I'm now looking for 2 tyres as another one is near the wear limit. :(

·
Registered
535 Posts
Well, after the spare was removed and the alloy put back on, there was a short period of uncertainty and the TPMs are all working again.

I had a very slow puncture in the front N/S, the TPMs kicked in when it was ~10lb/sq in under pressure.

·
Registered
113 Posts
nie is a pain it flashes up every now and again as there where 4 new tyres put on before i bought the car but they don't seam connected to my set up but they show up as a warnign just keep clearing it up as already said nice idea but poor engineering

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
nie is a pain it flashes up every now and again as there where 4 new tyres put on before i bought the car but they don't seam connected to my set up but they show up as a warnign just keep clearing it up as already said nice idea but poor engineering
Turn it off ,2 places in BSI, 1 in Tpm Ecu and 1 in the radio with planet.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Because it flashes up on the Radio screen, like when you open your door ,but with tyre pressure not monitored , so this capability has to be turned off.:thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
Ah, I haven't got this problem as they've deactivated, but they are all still in the wheels, and in one piece! They had one that showed the tyre having a puncture when it didn't and turned the system off. Could this have easily been reset without deactivating?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Ah, I haven't got this problem as they've deactivated, but they are all still in the wheels, and in one piece! They had one that showed the tyre having a puncture when it didn't and turned the system off. Could this have easily been reset without deactivating?
Yeah pump up the tyre , but to be honest they are a pain in the Jezebels :D

J

·
0 Posts
I'd read about over inflating the tyre in order to reset, but didn't know whether this would work or not.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts