Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Has anyone got this accessory for their 3008 centre cubby, it's only £12.89 from amazon,
I think it's very useful.

·
3,290 Posts
yep had one for over a year ..well worth it...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm really glad to hear it fits well, I haven't actually got my car yet it's arriving in March, I'm just collecting a few bits that I thought would be useful, do you have any info about the price of the oem rubber car mats and boot liner as it doesn't say on the peugeot website. Thanks.

·
3,290 Posts
No sorry...drop the salesman and email and ask for the price...you never know you might,might get a discount....good luck...let us know

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No sorry...drop the salesman and email and ask for the price...you never know you might,might get a discount....good luck...let us know
Ok cheers, I'll do that and post when I know.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I can verify it fits well, and it somehow cuts the cold air from going up the armrest (on the older models with cool air on the compartment), however if you want to reach on the compartment sometimes it is kind of difficult, since you have to get out the whole thing before reaching underneath it.

If I had a second chance I would still buy it however.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I have one spare that I no longer use just the same as your photo.

I bought another one that is completely flock lined (quite difficult to track down at the time) as the one with the mats tends to rattle a bit with coins etc.

I'd agree that to access the area below requires removal of the whole tray, which is a bit fiddly, but I use the tray all the time for holding pens/coins etc.

Aliexpress was excellent for pricing and other than a bit longer wait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts