Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.l am having problem with my 206 hdi 1.4 .2006.as l have learned l am not the only one.the car runs o.k first time around,but won't after l turn off the engine after travelling a few miles.it starts ok but no power on the pedal.is there anyone around Dartford who has a planet peugeot system to test my car and find out what the problem is?l can offer a cash payment.thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi everyone.l am having problem with my 206 hdi 1.4 .2006.as l have learned l am not the only one.the car runs o.k first time around,but won't after l turn off the engine after travelling a few miles.it starts ok but no power on the pedal.is there anyone around Dartford who has a planet peugeot system to test my car and find out what the problem is?l can offer a cash payment.thanks
Hi ben, did you ever solve this problem? I am currently trying to figure out whats going on with my 206 1.4 hdi. I can get the throttle to work if i get the car. Rollig in 2nd (works everytime) but struggling to figure oht whats not working

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey chevmat,
can you go over what u have tried so far to fix the problem?
i will have a look around the internet for answers, in the meantime please try to provide as much info as possible about your issue, thanks m8

·
Registered
46 Posts
Engine warms up, i turn it off and after about 2 minutes if i try to drive again all i get is an idle. No throttle response til i get the car rolling in 2nd for about 10 meters.

I have tried removing sensors engine side to see if i can replicate the problem whilst it isnt occuring (cold engine). So far no luck. No engine codws thrown up but i only have a fleabay OBD scanner.local garages have been less than helpful in offering any sort of service, bit stumped.

My guesses are heat is getting somewhere as it rises to the block upon shut off? Im changing coolant this weekend as my father seems adamant its a temp sensor/poor coolant iasue but im not so confident.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.