Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two problems with my 307sw AC. It works will for sometimes and then the compressor is switch of by himself for quite long time ( one hour less or more :( )

The coolar gas (ferion) now is full.
Some people told me it is a sensor problem, others said it is related to the compressor.

The second problem is I have gas loose so I have to fill it every 10 days. they said the leak is from the refregerator while others said it is from either compressor or AC radiator.

please help me on that.

·
Registered
67 Posts
First off who ever is 'topping' up your system is breaking the law.

You have a leak of fridge gas, the reason it stops is the pressure drops whe it's cooling this will then stop the compressor so as to save the compressor from damage. The oil is suspended in the gas and travels around the system to lubricate.

You will need to have what gas is reclaimed from the system, then pressure tested to find the leak with dry nitrogen and fix the leak. Carry out a final pressure test and then have the system vacced out. The correct amount of refidgerent will then need to be added.

Topping up the system is not good for this ball of dirt we live on, plus you are being ripped off if your paying for it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you all for your response
I will try to fix it first, then I will let you know about the progress.

take care

1 - 4 of 4 Posts