Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 307 from 2004 with digital ac. The ac works fine, but when the weather is hot and if the car have been standing in the sun the AC works randomly. It start and go for a while, stops and start after a few minutes and so it goes....and you can not adjust anything on the displaypanel. In cold weather no problem!There is enough gas and no leak. Have tried another displaypanel for the digital ac and a new cabin temp sensor. But still the same problem. Any suggestions?:confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had this problem...I changed the pollen filter which was absolutely grotty... and then took out the heater fan and WD40'd the fan bearings/ bushes..as my mate told me that the filter gets blocked the motor overheats and dries out the bushes...It's been two days now and it seems to have cured it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. The pollenfilter is OK. I order a new heaterblower. My car has the steering wheel on left side. I then have to loosen the steering column on the floor to get to the heater. Does anybody have a link etc. how I do that?:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts