Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day, chaps.
Can anyone tell me how I change the distance between me and the car in front. I,ts on Distant but I want it on Normal. I, ve searched the manual to no avail.
Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Good day, chaps.
Can anyone tell me how I change the distance between me and the car in front. I,ts on Distant but I want it on Normal. I, ve searched the manual to no avail.
Many thanks.
With the engine on, press gap on the cruise control stalk and the current distance is displayed on the right hand side of the instrument panel. Repeatedly pressing the button cycles through the three distance options.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Chaps.
Unfortunately, even though I,ve got two people saying the same thing...it doesn't,t work!
Surely you don't have to be moving before it works?
Anyway, I,ve repeatedly done what you both say but I get no display of current distance or the ability to scroll. Beginning to think I have an issue!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Not sure whether this makes a difference xaudi, but when I tested the operation earlier, my Cruise control is set to on as I haven't bothered to cancel it since last used. Give that a try.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a star you are ,Dautres,. Worked a charm. Turning it on is the answer. Thank you so much for your kind help.
Regards
Mike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts