Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm noticing my air conditioning automatically turns itself on every time the car is started, even though it was turned off the last time the car was run. It seems to remember the temperature and fan settings from the previous drive, just not whether air conditioning is engaged or not.

PP2000 also says there is a communication fault between the BSI and the climate control module. Could this be remedied by resetting the BSI or is the climate control module faulty?

·
Registered
596 Posts
The AC auto turns on, if the the temperature difference between the car turning off and on is greater than a certain degrees.

As for the communication fault, is it permanent or intermittent ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The AC auto turns on, if the the temperature difference between the car turning off and on is greater than a certain degrees.

As for the communication fault, is it permanent or intermittent ?
I was not aware of this, thanks for your input. The fault is intermittent.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Mine does too but I just press the A/C button to turn it off. Simples!

·
Registered
596 Posts
No, the manual clearly states the if there's a certain amount of degrees of temperature between the time you tuned the car off, and on, the AC will engage. It's a courtesy function...

·
Registered
14,268 Posts
It is indeed a standard thing although very annoying my 406 coupe used to come on full blast on a hot day it was a bit like an episode of lost every time you start the car you must press the red button :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts