Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had this update from my broker. My GT was ordered Feb 14th.

"I’ve just had a chat with our Peugeot contact and your vehicle is scheduled to be built this week at a factory in Coventry apparently.

From there, it should only take a couple of weeks (tops) to get the dealership."

Now I know there was a peugeot factory in coventry. But it shut in 2006.

So is this absolute bull or has the broker gotten grossly confused?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hey mate, We are order twins in effect. I wouldn't go far as to say it's bull from your lease company but rather lost in translation or something.

I messaged Peugeot this morning via facebook message to find out if the car is built as the build date given to me was the 21st June and I'm just waiting on Sammi coming back to me. I'll update you with the info she provides.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have your lease company given you the peugeot order number. My broker won't divulge this hence I can't really chase it with peugeot as they wouldn't be able to marry up the order. Mines not a lease, but it's probably being sourced in a similar way.

·
Registered
509 Posts
They did mate but it could be because I know the girl at the lease company. I also know the supplying dealer too so if I wish I could give them a ring.

I'm pretty confident what they are seeing is accurate now as dates are tying up for others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts