Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ongoing ABS problem has got to the point that the fault is front right and I have replaced both the sensor and the stub axle and it still is not working. That only leaves the cable from the sensor to the controller and the controller. Which is the best way to clarify the cable run?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jimmy thanks for that. If you read my thread on the pp2000 of which you have contributed you will read a bit there on this. I hopefully will be able to try live data tomorrow on it as I found how to do that on the ecu!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I have a spare sensor and checked the resistance on it and it read 23 Ohms. I also got live data of the car moving of the wheel speeds and all wheels now register but the LH rear is not constant as it goes down then back up so I will have another look at that tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did give it a good look when I replaced the discs just after I got the car but will be revisiting the site tomorrow. The fault code mentions sonic wheel I take it that is a French touch to confuse us Brits!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wait for it, wait for it!!!!!!
The ABS is finally fixed!!!! The sensor rear LH had indeed suffered corrosion on the mounting pad and so a good chipping with a chipping hammer got rid of all the loose stuff and hey bingo a black master warning screen instead of yellows and reds!
Mind I miss them now!!!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jimmy I bought it at I would call a flea auction. You have to beg to lift the bonnet and only when the car is actually being sold and they don't sit revving it or nothing. It was only half way home that the problems arose. It was a good thing I started as it took me so long to fix!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts