Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a abs code c1330 front right wheel speed sensor" electrical fault. and on the center display it says esp / asr system faulty , i got a new abs sensor , cleared codes and fault came back after few engine run / off cycles. next i disconnected the lhs abs sensor and got fault for the lhs.i then plugged the new one in the lhs and put the known working one in the rhs, the codes cleared but after a few engine run / off cycles the rhf came back on and the lhs turned of, this was without the car moving. .i put the scan tool on and got speed readings ( kph) on all sensors except the rhf. i checked for continuity from rhs sensor plug to where it joins with the other wires in the loom. its not the sensor or corrosion .... any one got any ideas what to check next ?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
It will be the sender ring which is part of the bearing. Bit of a job as the stub axle has to come off and the new bearing fitted after the old one is pressed out. I have a spare assembly to which I have fitted a new bearing and ball joint. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
had a abs code c1330 front right wheel speed sensor" electrical fault. and on the center display it says esp / asr system faulty , i got a new abs sensor , cleared codes and fault came back after few engine run / off cycles. next i disconnected the lhs abs sensor and got fault for the lhs.i then plugged the new one in the lhs and put the known working one in the rhs, the codes cleared but after a few engine run / off cycles the rhf came back on and the lhs turned of, this was without the car moving. .i put the scan tool on and got speed readings ( kph) on all sensors except the rhf. i checked for continuity from rhs sensor plug to where it joins with the other wires in the loom. its not the sensor or corrosion .... any one got any ideas what to check next ?
Hi did you manage sort this ive got the same fault is doing my head in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts