Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i have a 1.6 Hdi 90HP Peugeot Partner Van for my company and it has served me well for almost a year now. for some reason my abs relay started acting up so when the ignition is on i can hear a buzzing noise, that of a relay thats shot. my only problem is i dont exactly know where the relay sits, the noise is coming from behind the engine in the engine bay and i can seem to find space to have a good look at whats going on there. ive stripped out the airbox with pipes, battery tray and fuel filter and then i dive in there with my body and a torch but still cant make out a thing as whats making the noise is on the timing side. can anybody tell me where exactly my relay sits and if there are any special tricks some experienced guys know of as to how i can get in there.

for those interested fault code is c1385, live data also indicates faulty relay.

i appreciate any help.

Kind regards. :thumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Problem solved itself. Weird.... literally just stripped out battery and airbox and dug around with my hand at the back of the abs pump but to no avail so gave up and re assembeled the thing. Also plugged the relay attached to the engine compartment fusebox in and out. Oh well cant complain i guess.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts