Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone here who has a diagram, point me in the direction of where abouts the ABS pump/Relay is? Had it on a diagnostic machine and it says that there is a fault with the pump.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Cant find mention of a relay for 307 either. What fault code was it? Look down the right hand side of the engine bay near the front for pump. Dont know if you can recognise a pump but its a hydraulic block and has several brake pipes coming out of it. the fault code might be helpful

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm cannot remember the fault code now... it was on a general Bosch Diagnostic PC, I just remember seeing ABS Pump/Relay

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
go on the search box and look for abs ecu, you will find some very interesting threads there on your problem. If you can get it done on recall it will save you a lot of money.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just this min spoke to Peugeot who tell me my 307 does not have any outstanding recalls for it, I asked about the ABS recall, and he told me that not all 307's were recalled for the ABS pump issue. :(

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
well thats cleared that matter. I cant find an abs relay in service box so am inclined to think its the abs ecu problem. I have 407 so cant say for sure if there is a relay on the 307. With a fault code it could be referenced. There are discussions re abs ecu on this forum use the search box and read up or join in the thread and post a question.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do have a VIN number, I have checked with Peugeot and they told me no recalls outstanding.

I have also just checked in Near Fuse box and have found a wire that has been joined (as part of the ABS Recall)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers I do appreciate it! :)

I must admit I am not looking forward to replacing the ABS pump if Thats what's gone tits up!

Its not the taking things apart bit, its the bleeding the pump bit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts