Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a problem with abs light coming on on my 307 3 door hatch,I tried cleaing the sensors after that the speedo stopped working above 30mph and the dreaded stop light started flashing on the dash.Ithen got my local garage to replace front wheel bearings and one of the rear hub assemblies and 3 wheel sensors which were showing as faulty.This cured the speedo and stop light flashing but abs light on dash still on ,they are now suspecting the ABS ecu, this was replaced 2 years ago after an accident.It is now getting really expensive although the car drives great.
Can anyone shed any light on this problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,Thanks for advice.
Yep cleaned all the rust off, the diagnostics are still saying one sensor faulty but it is one of the new sensors that have just been fitted might try reducing the sensor gaps a little ,don,t fancy spenidng £500+ on a new ecu ,or might try peugeot for advice the full pump/ecu was replaced less than 2 years ago

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
i think the air gap has to be around 2mm, to get the signal from the magnetic disk. any more than that, it wont work. had this faults loads of times with my 307. you would think peugeot would pull their finger out and put a recall to make these less corrosive such as alluminium or really strong plastic :lol:

hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts