Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just registered to the forum to see if you can help me with a problem, i have a 307 1.4 on a 51 plate, it was fine when i bought it but when i took it for an mot it came off the brake rollers and had developed a loud scraping from the left wheel when braking but no light on, when the light does come on the brakes are fine, we changed discs just as a first choice but that did nothing, the garage comp said it was front right ring so it was changed but did nothing, then we were told the reading was reading opposite and it was the left, we changed it and now it only makes the noise under heavier brakeing and no light on but we are now told it is a faulty wire on the pump, do you guys have any ideas? we have ruled out the rings and the sensors

·
Registered
673 Posts
i maybe wrong so feel free to tell me to go jump....im sure these were recalled for an abs recall...something to do with a corroded pump...maybe worth checking to see if its had the work done...my mates 54 plate 307 went in earlier this year for the same recall....quite a big expense coutesy of peugeot....hth a little....:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts