Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
307sw 2003 Diesel 2lt

Hi got my wheels balanced and trackin done by local garage....few days later...the ABS is showing now....could they had cause a fault with the system or is it just the ABS system being at fault...the only other thing i done was take my battery out to charge and put back...showed after that was done..any ideas...??And Cost if needs fixing

G

·
Check they havent cracked or damaged any of your ABS rotor rings, or knocked a sensor out of place

And i'm going to assume you didnt put the BSI to sleep or wake it up correctly when you charged the battery, try performing a BSI reset first off (search forums for instructions on this)

:thumb:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought that about the reset ....reading this forum..i turned my headlight on ...dont hear any bong sound tho...and left for a minute..maybe i not reseting it right...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is it okay to drive the car like this..as normal braking comes into play...am unsure..says its okay in the manual

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.