Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all got small problem with front brakes light came on today so turned off car and back on and it went off never been back on brakes are a bit funny under sharp brakeing abs seems to judder feels the same as when u have warped discs and u brake it seems to jump if u know wat I mean any help appreciated also had some heavy rain lately and my passenger front carpet is wet any idea were the water comes in common fault maybe ?any help appreciated thanks

·
11,711 Posts
Its very likely that it could be the ABS sensor gap issue, very common on the 307, and easy to sort yourself.

Do a search for the instructions.

As for the rain, check the plastic scuttle at the bottom of the windscreen, make sure its flush fitting and there's no crud in the water channels.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gettin there

thanks for the info. seen the link earlier just wasn't sure with this. few my pals said it was sensor. and was being lazy so went and seen my local garage put it on computer and said it was driver side sensor not picking up signal or something. said clean that sensor and should be ok going to clean it my self tommora and hopefully should b sorted. cost nowt on computer so cost nothing to fix . look at carpet probs next thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts