Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

I had dad's 406 AC Fan not running turned out its bad connectors. So we cleaned connectors and on the jack and that was about it.

Afterwards car showed at the same time, ignition system faulty, ABS error and the key on the dash. It was working normally but that error now comes from time to time. And my dad managed to start it once with just a blade that was not programed. (just a spare key we never programmed or coded)

We had few electricians looking at it but they didn't manage to figure anything out (I do not have PP reading so I cant share those)
Do you folks ever seen similar error coming all at once? Could it be battery voltage? Any educated guess would help :) Thanks!

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Hello folks,

I had dad's 406 AC Fan not running turned out its bad connectors. So we cleaned connectors and on the jack and that was about it.

Afterwards car showed at the same time, ignition system faulty, ABS error and the key on the dash. It was working normally but that error now comes from time to time. And my dad managed to start it once with just a blade that was not programed. (just a spare key we never programmed or coded)

We had few electricians looking at it but they didn't manage to figure anything out (I do not have PP reading so I cant share those)
Do you folks ever seen similar error coming all at once? Could it be battery voltage? Any educated guess would help :) Thanks!
what year is it?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks reliable406, it turns out dad was using non-coded key right after the coded so immobilizer was active on previous key so that is not significant,

Issue still happens, where are those cables located is it on the left side or right side of the car? (since we were fixing fan which is on the right side, and all cables for BSI and BSI are on the left side of the car)

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts