Peugeot Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
OK so re checked and I cannot find a fault with any wiring or fuses, the battery is brand new also. I have ordered a new module so should have it by Tuesday and fitted by Wednesday. I will update if that cures it or not but I cannot see any other options

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
So I drained the brake lines and swapped out the abs module. Bled the brakes and tested the car..... Still got all same issues. One thing has occurred to me though, when I read the codes one of them was about the body control module.... This module apparently controls power steering and other electronics. It also talke to other modules. I've tried a DIY reset of this module but didn't work so I'm going to have to swap this unit out next. Trouble is I don't know where it is located on a peugeot 2008? Any ideas?

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
Its NOT your problem the ABS has nothing directly connected to it other than the canbus

Its located in the same place on 90% of peugeots inside behind the glovebox You CANNOT swap it with another as they are all networked to other parts again ITS NOT the problem

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks I will see if I can take it out and see any wiring issues or damage. I have seen its a common issue with pugs that water can get in there

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Exactly. However the wiring at the abs is fine the under bonnet fuse box is fine, the module is new. The battery is new. The sensor is new. So it must be closer to the bsi in some way whether wiring or not. As the bsi relates to the faults I have and isn't talking to the abs module.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts