Peugeot Forums banner

Abs esp warning

6K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  thirdwatch 
#1 ·
I have a 407sw 2006. I had n/s front wheel bearing noise and quoted £305 from dealer. Anyway got salvage hub which came with bottom ball joint and abs sensor. Replaced hub with salvage part just as well as the bottom ball joint was gubbed when i took it off. Started car to test it and the abs/esp warning came on. Bought replacement new abs sensor and fitted,warning now gone and all is well. Now after a month the abs esp warning is back. Now tried to post member about planet near to kilmarnock scotland. But need 20 posts to pm. Can someone help.

G
#12 ·
try posting here to get your count up
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/general-discussion-2/need-20-posts-before-pm-13646/[/QUOTE]

Mr thirdwatch what you need to do in the 1st instance is got to the thread listed above by Mr Trem1 and post around 9 more times to get your count up to 20 or above then check out the Peugeot Planet Map thread on here and find out who is the closest to you with planet then Private Message the Member ( which you will only be able to do once you have made 20 posts or more in total ). Offer said member some beer tokens, Bacon Butty Tea etc and I'm confident that they will come along and diagnose your problem which sounds like an ABS sensor to me and all the other members on here, and turn off your TPMS. 2nd get the sensor replaced and enjoy your car instead of getting all kinds of warnings & Beeps while your driving. Or pay £81.00 at the stealers instead to get fault diagnosed. Alternatively you can just start swapping out all your ABS sensors and you will eventually sort the problem. Hope you get it sorted :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.