Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2002 2.0HDI 307 and ever since ive owned it, (2yrs) the ABS and ESP warning lights do not illuminate on the dash board at all, even when first switching on the ignition. (All the other warning lights come) The center dash warning works OK and this displays the ABS and ESP faults.

When i took it for an MOT, it failed due to this and the garage says one of the 4 wheel speed harnesses is reading 666mph while on the test which needs replacing but this doesn't explain the two warning lights not working.
I have since checked the two fuses and they are OK.

I was hoping that someone may be able to guide me in the right direction as to what may be causing this issue.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Abs

Hi Diesel deamon
With what you describe my 1st thought would be to check the actual lamps themselves...Have you checked them? Was just a idea matey

If you manage to get them working and if you have an ABS fault this might cause the ESP to illuminate too, cure the ABS fault and both ABS and ESP should go out with a bit of luck.

I have another post with a video i have done on a simple basic way of checking if the ABS sensors are at least giving out a Digital signal, have a look through my posts matey.

:thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts