Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have recently bought a 4007 and after plugging PP2000 in, I noticed in the Configuration section that there are a few things set to "Absent" which I would have expected to be set to "Present", one such example is ABS. I tried to change it but got the error "Programming Failed"

I'm assuming that I am correct in thinking that ABS should be set to Present!!!!

Yes?

·
6,081 Posts
4007 is not a real Peugeot its a rebadged Mitsubishi.

Its possible that its just a qwerk with Planet/Diagbox where it tries to have a "Standard" Layout for BSI configure etc

·
Registered
65 Posts
Module absent

Maybe try Diagbox software, I have 4007 ABS shows fine with Diagbox, interestingly I noticed that the first time I scanned it failed to show all the modules, however the second time all options fitted showed fine.

I think the adapter for PP2000 and diagbox are the same, Diagbox also works on later OS windows.

Cheers Tony

·
Registered
65 Posts
just remembered something

With diagbox it comes with version 7.02 (I believe) when you then use the upgrades to bring to the latest version, I found that after several attempts it was best just to upgrade with the first patch, 7.57, if you continue to upgrade the patches it gave me problems. maybe that was just my setup, who knows car diag is a bit of a black art...

If you need to compare some values from your scan let me know if I can help.
PM me.

Cheers Tony

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I need to flash the firmware of my Lexia as it is only revision B, needs to be revision C by all accounts.

Tried installing Diagbox with the lowest version and also with upgrades but not better than what I already have with PP2000, the version of PP when using DiagBox shows even less information.

Does anyone have a link to the latest version of Diagbox?

·
6,081 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts