Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys , some muppet back into my coupe last night and damaged the front bumper , I have only seen it this morning it's not too bad but he broke the plastic beam in the grill,anyone know if I can replace that alone as the bumper has only a tiny mark?

·
5,040 Posts
Feck.....i'm guessing they didnt leave any details ??
was it outside you house, neighbour maybe ??
which bit is broken??

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To pissed off to take a photo at the mo:( . It looks like its part number 4 thats damaged trem. Went to the pub last night and left the car their picked it up this morning and only noticed it when I got home

·
5,040 Posts
If it is number 4 i assume you should be able to buy that bit, and i think its balck so no painting required. Whats the chances of the pub having cctv ????

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Their is a small dent in the bumper not too bad but the plastic beam has a crack on it:( , I am getting a speaker replaced under warranty this week so will ask pug how much to replace that part. But I already know it will be a ridiculous price:(.no CCTV coverage unfortunately

·
Registered
677 Posts
Some people are t****

Two days after I got my 407 I left it in a car park (almost empty ) parked out of the way where there was no cars and 20 minutes later some stupid woman had parked an old fiesta so close I couldn't even get my door open enough to get in , so I went through the NS door .
I pulled forward and got out to see a dent where her door had hit :mad:
I left a very rude note and as the car park was empty and no cameras I kicked her car in temper as hard as I could denting the wing and breaking the light :D

I know it was wrong.:nod:
It cost me £35 to have it popped out

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd say the person might have had a few beers :/ hopefully I can get it repaired as their is no paint damage just a broken plastic beam

P.s thanks trem

·
5,040 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Once again thanks trem, if its that price it's not tooooooooo bad, joe public might not notice the crack but to me its all I can see now :( I always wanted a (wow) car and in my opinion the 407 coupe is. The amount of compliments I get and second looks I get is amazing,maybe coz most people don't know what it is:) I even got pulled by the fuzz after leaving a service station one night that is frequented by boy racers and I took it as a compliment coz it took him a while for him to believe it was may car, he even asked me what the reg was :)

J

·
0 Posts
How did you get prices up i can`t find that :confused:
Double-click the part you want from the list on the diagram (this adds it to the parts list on the right)
Click on the trolley icon at the top right
Click on the basket icon in the middle

It does seem useful, but does depend on how accurate/up to date the prices actually are :nod:
Can't be too far out.... VAT is on at 20%

Attachments

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Double-click the part you want from the list on the diagram (this adds it to the parts list on the right)
Click on the trolley icon at the top right
Click on the basket icon in the middle

It does seem useful, but does depend on how accurate/up to date the prices actually are :nod:
Can't be too far out.... VAT is on at 20%
Good man that`s handy , on Dealer service box it has price beside part so no need to go to basket , so i thought we didn`t have that option ,good stuff Trem:thumb:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts