1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am a week into owning a 307cc and have found the following issues:

Coolant temperature sensor faulty
Rear Wheel Bearing needs replacing
Drivers window very erratic - sometimes it goes back up when you close the door, sometimes it drops to halfway. When you try to put it up from in the car it goes up about an inch at a time!

Hopefully I will be able to replace the coolant sensor this weekend, the wheel bearing will have to wait until new year and I don't even know where to begin with the window. I would guess at the sensor in the door handle but the only going up an inch at a time makes me think regulator?

Still plenty of time to get it right before summer! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hi Scott,

Looking on the bright side you only have had 3 faults after a week ,thats good going for a 307 :D

On the window problem heres a video on how to clean up the control panel on the drivers door which is quite a common problem on all pugs

this second video is about the sensor on the door handle,didnt know 307s had this,think its only the CC versions

Terry

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Scott,

Looking on the bright side you only have had 3 faults after a week ,thats good going for a 307 :D

On the window problem heres a video on how to clean up the control panel on the drivers door which is quite a common problem on all pugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMWooPWFBLs

this second video is about the sensor on the door handle,didnt know 307s had this,think its only the CC versions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv0n_C9LTFo

Terry
Thanks again Terry. It is the CC that I have!:thumb:

Scott

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Put the window fully down hold down button for 10 seconds then put window fully up hold up for 10 seconds this resets the limits and stops the 25mm at a time we are metric i dont do old money :)

Not sure it helps with the 10mm drop when you open the door but it might.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts