Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all i am wanting to upgrade my indicator bulbs from normal bulbs to led bulbs 'But' i dont have a manual ect so i am unable to check what bulbs i need and i havent had time to take the bulbs out of my car to check them. if anyone would help i would much appreciate it. Thanks, Craig.

C

·
0 Posts
Hey all i am wanting to upgrade my indicator bulbs from normal bulbs to led bulbs 'But' i dont have a manual ect so i am unable to check what bulbs i need and i havent had time to take the bulbs out of my car to check them. if anyone would help i would much appreciate it. Thanks, Craig.
I Wouldn't bother I put LED CANBUS bulbs in my 407 in both the indicator and the tail lights it kept throwing up errors etc and the indicators flashed very quickly like there was a bulb blown. I replaced them with normal bulbs and all was good in the world again.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tbh iv put canbus everything else on and it haven't had a problem as of yet but it's been a good 4/5 months. I'll get a decent set of canbus imdicator bulbs of flee bay and let you know how it goes. Cheers, Craig.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I Wouldn't bother I put LED CANBUS bulbs in my 407 in both the indicator and the tail lights it kept throwing up errors etc and the indicators flashed very quickly like there was a bulb blown. I replaced them with normal bulbs and all was good in the world again.
CANBUS LEDs will work but only in the front or back, not both.
To get LEDs working both front and rear I suspect that ballast resistors will be needed.

LED brake lights didn't work either.

C

·
0 Posts
CANBUS LEDs will work but only in the front or back, not both.
To get LEDs working both front and rear I suspect that ballast resistors will be needed.

LED brake lights didn't work either.
Ah ha so that explains yet another mystery of the french electrics haha I had them in both the front and the back. Have you fitted the blinds yet?

·
Registered
148 Posts
You could just go to Car Bulbs, Headlight Bulbs, Wiper blades, headlamp bulbs, Xenon Bulbs: Autobulbs Direct Ltd and type in your registration number. A lot of other online retailers of bulbs and tyres will have similar systems.

Ah ha so that explains yet another mystery of the french electrics haha I had them in both the front and the back. Have you fitted the blinds yet?
I've fitted them onto the sides. I'm not sure if I'll bother with the rear one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts