Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have changed the oil and filter and the service indicator is resetted (to 20.000 km). Maybe I was driving 700-800 km and today when I turned the ignition on the service indicator said 16.800 km!!! Why??

It's a 307 1.6 HDi (2005).

Another question... I heard the Peugeot 307 1.6 HDi (2005) does not have the FAP filter. Is it true?

Thanks for your responses.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
lazerbrain said:
I have changed the oil and filter and the service indicator is resetted (to 20.000 km). Maybe I was driving 700-800 km and today when I turned the ignition on the service indicator said 16.800 km!!! Why??

It's a 307 1.6 HDi (2005).

Another question... I heard the Peugeot 307 1.6 HDi (2005) does not have the FAP filter. Is it true?

Thanks for your responses.
Some service indicators are faulty sometimes mine reads 20,350 , best taking a note of your mileage ,
i can check your details if you post here -

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6752

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked by VIN number and unfortunatelly my Peugeot doesn't have a FAP filter. That means there couldn't be additional costs for famous additive. :)

What oil do you put in your Peugeot HDi? I'm using Total or Esso (full synthetic).

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
lazerbrain said:
I checked by VIN number and unfortunatelly my Peugeot doesn't have a FAP filter. That means there couldn't be additional costs for famous additive. :)

What oil do you put in your Peugeot HDi? I'm using Total or Esso (full synthetic).
No FAP = Happy days

5w 40 cheapest i can get ,i change my oil every 3 months with the amount of miles i do and shes (307 1.4hdi)at 246,000 at the minute.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts