Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have replaced injector 2 by the way...
P0266 Cylinder 2 Contribution/Balance Fault

P0104 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit Inter.

P010F MAF also??

P2199 Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1/2 Correlation

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Gibbo - was texting that on phone hence vagueness, just a strange one as EGR faults have gone now depsite only having one blanked at the minute. Engine light is now on, but car drives so so much better.

Its like plagued by a few codes, but drives sweet as a nut :)

Cheers for reply as always

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Have replaced injector 2 by the way...
P0266 Cylinder 2 Contribution/Balance Fault

P0104 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit Inter.

P010F MAF also??

P2199 Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1/2 Correlation
what code reader did you use

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just one I bought in America - a basic reader and clearer, nothing special buddy - but has helped me out with basics in the past - think this car is now above it though ;)

·
12,138 Posts
Yep, agree to that. Planet picked up glow plugs and EGR faults on my 307 when a generic code reader wouldn't. Same when my diesel heater failed, only Planet picked up the fault code.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So got car in garage Friday morning to have second EGR blanked. Then in next week to have them written out of remap as I have them showing on error codes and engine light.

My question is, once they are written out the remap/ecu will I have to unplug them also to stop them working or attempting to work still? or can I leave plugged in as they are blanked and no longer in the ECU?

A the minute the rattly clatter noise is a lot worse so am wanting this demon exorcised ;)

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
If your EGR valves are the electric type then you cannot unplug them also even if blanked if the electrical side gets a fault it will put the light on and can affect running !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts