Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just to make a change to the usual i have a problem with my car, i would like to say thanks to those who have helped with ideas and post but in general im very happy with my car.

I have a 307 sw 2.0 hdi 90 bhp

Whats suprising me most is the economy.

It did about 400miles to half a tanks.

So yeah think i will be staying.......out of curiousity whats the most someone has got out of the 307 tank.

I will post some pics soon its such a shame that the body work is a bit tatty around the edges but will see what i can do with it once i can give it a good clean up.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
You will find the second half of the tank goes down quicker 600 probably what you will get from tank depending on driving style

Best i ever got from 406 was 700 miles.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its at 650 now, and into the red (dont want to risk it further so will top it up) Out of interest how much is normally left after the fuel low light comes on , so yeah it drops quickly after half it seems...im guessing something to do with the tank shape? Haha i did think i was being overly optimitistic thinking i would get 800 miles, still a happy owner thats quite impressive considering the size of the car

·
Registered
36 Posts
its at 650 now, and into the red (dont want to risk it further so will top it up) Out of interest how much is normally left after the fuel low light comes on , so yeah it drops quickly after half it seems...im guessing something to do with the tank shape? Haha i did think i was being overly optimitistic thinking i would get 800 miles, still a happy owner thats quite impressive considering the size of the car
That sounds similar to mine - 2003 307sw 2.0L HDi 90
I get anywhere from 580 to 620 from full until low fuel light comes on.

I think I read somewhere that they are good for 50 miles from the warning light, but I dare not test that. :thumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow, you guys are running diesels right?

I own a 2010 307 1.6 Tu5JP4 16 valv'er. Petrol/E85 compliant flexible fuel (south american spec).

I rarely get much more than 12km per litre when running on E27 and usually less than 11 when on e85.

The black lion pulls quite strongly for a 1.2ton car with only 113 hp...

Recently, i got a little bit over 650km with a full tank of petrol (e27, again, standard in stupid olympics country)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts