Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
307 sw hdi 110

firstly just had car terracleaned!!! cant believe how much of a difference its made pulls a lot better. any body else had it done and noticed the difference???:)

secondly, been having a problem that I can only describe as what seems like turbo lag, put your foot down and not much power until bout 3k revs then you get an almighty surge, unless you put your foot down then when not much power lift off and then put it down again, it picks up straight away.
I disconnected maf sensor and this seemed to almost stop it.
would a maf sensor do this??? i'd of said it was something to do with the waste gate???
any ideas?
when I recently had codes read I got
p0230 fuel pump in tank relay
p0191 fuel rail pressure sensor
p0100 air flow sensor signal

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
I think terraclean is a fuel system & exhaust cleaning system. The fuel line is disconnected and the engine is fueled by the cleaning system. It is supposed to clean the upper engine, cylinder head, valves and injectors. If memory serves me right, there are two liquids they use, one for the fuel system while the other cleans the exhaust, cat & dpf if fitted.

Ed China of Wheeler Dealers fame used it in one of the programs and was so impressed he bought the kit to use in his business.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah that's right anywhere fuel or fuel vapours go gets cleaned, the dirtier the engine the more smoke you'll get from exhaust, mine was pretty smokey!!!
has made a massive improvement:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts