Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm mid upgrade of my 308 allure ('66)

Just wondering if anybody has experience/knowledge of any of the following...

- Does the GT/GT Line grill fit as a direct replacement from the allure? As a visual, it looks like it will (assuming here that both are pre facelift)

- Similar to above but the lower grill also, i.e. the bit that runs between the 2 fog lights

- Has anyone experience of fitting gas struts for the bonnet? I really miss them from my VW days and would just make things easier (and feel more premium)

- The interior courtesy lights (which are LED in my car) - am I right in assuming these are the individual SMD lights rather than a bulb?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You gonna go for the black gas strut as on VW, Seat & Skoda or the fancy chrome one as fitted to Audi?

Lads at the garage say only reason VAG fit gas struts is VAG knew the bonnet is gonna spend a lot of its time being open.
Ha! This did make me laugh and from experience is very accurate

I am not fussed on colour though ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Any luck finding out about the grille, pal? I've been toying with the idea for a while but I'm not sure if it's just a straight swap...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any luck finding out about the grille, pal? I've been toying with the idea for a while but I'm not sure if it's just a straight swap...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
No luck yet, though I have seen (and commented on) your thread, thanks!

I did speak with the dealer a few weeks back who seemed less convinced it was a straight swap, but by the sounds of the other post, it is possible :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts